Tom Chapin - Moonboat

While we were all sick a few weeks back (both kids and I had the flu, at the same time, worst week of my life), I had a chance to look through old cd's that I brought back from my parents house -read: my parents will no longer let me keep anything there, and forced boxes upon me to hoard/store at my house ;)

I came across an album called Tom Chapin, Moonboat - and thought I'd put it on next time we were in the car. Well let me tell you - this album has been playing nonstop on every car ride, and on my phone several times throughout the day, ever since. After one week, Natalie pretty much had the entire album memorized. Her favorite songs are Trail Ride, Princes Di's Distress, Library Song, Don't Play with Bruno, and Mother's Day.

She's performed the songs for my parents while we Facetime, she's asked to listen to the album at dinner. We went out to breakfast at a diner last week and she asked me if she could listen to the album while we ate. So I put it on Spotify, softly, on my phone and she sat there with my phone, quietly listening for the next 45-60 minutes while we ate. It was one of the best restaurant experiences with children we've ever had - amazing. I highly recommend this album if you have little kids. It's classic, good old-fashioned fun!

Comments

You may also like: