Book Review: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (Or, FOMO)

I just finished Mindy Kaling's Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) 
Source

This was quick, light read but highly enjoyable. Mindy Kaling is hilarious and one of my favorite comedians. From her portrayal of Kelly Kapoor on The Office, to her new show The Mindy Project, I highly enjoy her quick wit and sarcastic humor. In this book, Mindy talks about her issues with weight, shares the good, the bad and the ugly with dating, tells hilarious stories from her childhood, talks a lot about friendships, and recounts how she's moved up from a lowly intern at the Conan O'Brien show to where she is today.

Have you read Mindy's book, or watched her new show?

Comments

  1. I loved her book, it made me laugh out loud. And I do watch her show, though I feel like it's still going through some growing pains. It definitely has its funny moments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read it yet, but have it on my to read list! Glad to hear a good review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read fast! I LOVE her new show, so I really do want to read the book. Hopefully over my winter break! Have you read Tina Fey's book? Also hilarious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that book! I got it last year for my birthday and I read the whole thing in like 2 days, lol. I haven't seen her show yet, I plan to catch up with it either over the summer or via Netflix. I think something else comes on at the same time so I always miss it :\

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin' and thanks for stopping by!

You may also like: