Looks like this is going to be a "Two post Tuesday"! I am hosting a Fall Swap with some other fabulous blogging ladies: Megan from Elliot Wife, Elliot Life, K from Down at Fraggle Rock, and Britt from First Comes Love! This is a great way to get to know some fellow bloggers and to share some of your favorite Fall items with them. I so hope that you will consider joining in and signing up to participate in the swap! If you've never done a swap before, it's super easy and a lot of fun!
1. The swap is only open to those in the U.S.
2. For your swap package, you must spend a minimum of $15 not including the cost of shipping your package. You are welcome to spend more, but don't go too crazy.
3. Items should be things that you love about Fall. For example, your fave color of nail polish, or your favorite tea or treat during this time of the year. Get creative here!
4. Once you have been paired with your swap partner, it is your responsibility to contact each other and make sure that you 1) have the correct address and 2) to get to know your swap partner a little. After all, this is about finding new blogs and making new bloggy friends!
5. Have fun and get creative!
Dates for the Fall Swap
September 16th - Sign ups begin
September 27th - Sign ups close
September 30th - Swap partners will be announced via email
October 14th - Swap packages need to be in the mail
November 1st - Link up to share all of your swap goodies
And this should go without saying, but I will say it anyways. If you aren't going to send a package, please don't sign up. It isn't fair to your future swap partner, so please think about that before you sign up. Sign up using the form below! And then grab the button and post away! Happy Fall and Happy Swapping!
Powered byEMF Online HTML Form