Happy Labor Day (the country's, not mine)

Source
Happy Labor Day!!! Not to be confused with "My Labor" day...which will take place approximately 86 days from today!

Source

I've been saying for awhile now that once we hit Labor Day, I feel like the official countdown to our baby's arrival would begin. Fall is arriving, soon I'll be picking apples, wearing scarves, and the baby and I will be sharing its first glass of fresh apple cider. With upcoming pediatrician meetings, doctor's appointments, baby classes, and meetings with the Deacon at the church to discuss Baptism, I feel like final preparations are really starting to take place. Happy Labor Day, and the countdown is ON to the next labor day in just 3 months!

Comments

  1. The next three months will feel like an eternity but at the same time it will fly by fast because you'll be so busy preparing. EXCTITING TIME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your personal Labor Day is definitely coming up fast! I hope you've enjoyed your trip to Miami!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin' and thanks for stopping by!

You may also like: