Natalie: Week 10
Weight: Close to 10 pounds, maybe a little more?
Milestones of the week:
- Your first Superbowl! I had you in your Giants Football onesie to start the day....buuut you unfortunately ended up peeing all over yourself and you needed a change before the game even started!
- I found this hat when we were in Pennsylvania. My grandmother knit it for me when I was younger for one of my dolls! Now, I have my real-life "doll" to wear it! This is actually even a little bit big on her!
- You met a new friend, Marissa
- We had some snow days!
- So we stayed warm and cuddled as much as possible:
- I discovered that little baby stockings are the cutest thing ever!
- We've been doing a ton of tummy-time and I was able to capture one of the first times you rolled over! I caught it just in time...and this takes you quite a bit of time to gear up to do, but you've rolled a few times now when I prop you up real high on your arms!
And that was your 10th week! Can't wait to see what week 11 brings us!