I will for the most part, post these on Fridays, her actual "week" birthday...but in the event that I miss a post, they will be posted the following Monday...like today's case!
Weight: 9 pounds 8 ounces, 22 inches
You went to the doctor and got 3 more vaccines (2 shots and one was a liquid taken orally). Your two shots were just as bad as last month. I could see the recognition of pain in your eyes and you wailed and wailed and wailed. It was heartbreaking.
Milestones of the week:
- Two more shots at the doctor's office - I know this won't get any easier for you OR for me.
- Your first trip to Grandma and Grandpa's in Pennsylvania
- Your first look at a birthday cake as you helped Aunt Melissa blow out the candles!
- You slept in the crib in PA all by yourself like a big girl! At home, you're still sleeping in the Pack n' play napper, but I'm going to start transitioning you out of that, especially since you took to the crib so well!
- Dressing you in both 0-3 month and now 3-6 month clothing
- This week you were visited by friends Molly and Mark, and Dana (who's going to be a new mommy this summer!)
- You've started grabbing for things...like this toy and especially my HAIR!!!
- You continue to make the funniest and cutest faces, and we're focusing more on Tummy Time to build up those already strong neck muscles!:
- You received this adorable personalized piggy bank from a friend of ours from college, Liz and her husband!