Magazine Covers

In the summer of 1985, my parents took this picture of me at a local Rose Garden. Since my middle name is Ashley, they cut the top off of a Laura Ashley catalog and framed it with the picture. This hung in our basement for as long as I can remember, and I always loved it.

The pictures of Natalie in our new back yard that we took on Mother's Day reminded my family of the photo above. Her name isn't an actual magazine (so, not as cool as me) but I was able to take a Marie Claire header, and edit it so Natalie can have her very own "Magazine Cover" too!
I actually don't think we look too much alike as babies, here. There is a likeness, but I don't look at the picture of me and think "OMG that's Natalie!"

What do you think?

Comments

  1. I think if you scroll down from this post and look at the picture of Natalie at 25 weeks from the previous post you see much more of a resemblance between the two of you. Certainly, Natalie looks like her own unique self but she also looks like you. In either case, you are both beautiful and I love you both <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! She is so adorable! I think she looks exactly like your husband though! Sorry Mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a slight resemblance but I think she looks more like your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Yet another one I will be stealing someday. :) I definitely see a resemblance between the two of you but also agree with the other comments that she looks a lot like your husband, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! I've recreated several of my baby shots with L! I love and so does my family. This could be a family tradition you're starting here, everyone gets a magazine cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm actually so glad to hear that you all think she looks like Chris! Everyone always says she's so me and I just don't fully see it!! Chris will be happy to see this :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin' and thanks for stopping by!

You may also like: