Re-Post: Pregnancy Announcement (no, I am not pregnant again)

In Honor of it being one year since we announced our pregnancy, I thought I'd repost the video of telling our friends and family that we were pregnant around this time last year. Today also marks Natalie's 6 month birthday! I can't even believe I've had an actual live, human, BABY for half of a year!! I'll have her 6 month update up on the blog on Monday or Tuesday next week.

The melodramatic short video teaser trailer:


The longer telling everyone video with sound:

Comments

  1. Oh.My.Goodness! You've immortalized such sweet, precious memories in these videos. I have so many mixed emotions when I watch them. Happy 6 month Birthday, Natalie! I love you forever and always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!!! I definitely did not think to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy six months to Natalie! I still love the idea of doing an announcement video!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin' and thanks for stopping by!

You may also like: