Natalie's First Blizzard

Natalie finally experienced her first big snowstorm! I took her out in the little bit of snow we got on Saturday, but it was such a wet and gross snow that it wasn't very fun. The snow we got yesterday was WAY better for taking her out. I'd say we got about 14 or 15 inches of snow where we are. Not the 36 we were expecting, but still enough for a snow day for Chris - which was great because he leaves us today for the Superbowl and won't be back until Monday!
Snow days call for Juicy Couture jumpsuits...just sayin'
All bundled up and ready to go outside!
We were probably out for about 45 minutes. Natalie wasn't so sure what to make of it, and the wind kept whipping the snow into her face, so she would get a little whiny when that happened.

But she sure was cute walking around in the snow:

Then we went back into the warm house, played some games and enjoyed some snow ice cream: my new obsession! I currently have 3 batches of snow ice cream in my freezer, which should hopefully last us until our next big snowstorm. Get the recipe here.

Comments

  1. Absolutely Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute :) I haven't been able to take Jeanette out into the snow yet because I can't find any boots in her size. She has the smallest feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww really? what size is she?? Look online for something or Ebay? I'm sure she'll fit into shoes eventually or just wrap her feet in like 5 pairs of socks?? (Just Kidding, sort of)

      Delete
  3. Cute pics! I need to try that snow ice cream at some point. We only got about two inches down here this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well the winter is still young, lol..so I'm sure you'll be making snow ice cream in no time!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin' and thanks for stopping by!

You may also like: