April 17-19, 2015


On Friday we met our new friend, Nicole. Nicole and I met through blogging a few years ago when she stumbled upon my wedding blog while she was planning her own wedding. We live near each other and have been blog and Instagram friends for a while now, but finally got to meet up for lunch in person on Friday! It was a really nice time!

We enjoyed a beautiful weekend. I celebrated my friend, Kate's, Bridal Shower/Bachelorette on Saturday and had a great ladies' night out in Brooklyn!

I went to bed at 3:00am Saturday night/Sunday morning. But Natalie was up and at 'em by 7:30am. Bachelorette party recovery day is NOT the same anymore. I was beat yesterday, but it was worth it. We got outside for a little bit and Natalie and I ended up taking a nap together for a change, which was nice.

Comments

  1. What beautiful Post! Love the colors and the sense of spring and LOVE in the air. I like the new format with lots of pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved meeting you guys! She is a delight...and confirms why I want a girl first hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Glad you still want one, even after how difficult she was at the diner! So nice to meet and spend time with you!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend! How cool that you got to meet and hang out with a blog buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my first blog meeting! I'll have to add you to the list of blog friends i've met next time you are in NY or if I find myself in DC!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin' and thanks for stopping by!

You may also like: