Winter Storm Jonas

Wowy! We've been busy (even though I haven't left the house in the last 72 hours, except for half an hour Sunday while Natalie played in the snow) #truestory. The business I work for had 9 musicians who needed to be in Florida over the last 4 days and needless to say, I've spent a LOT of time on the phone with Delta and tweaking itineraries over the last week. #mamaneedsadrink

I thiiink it has calmed down now but holy moly! Despite that mess, this weekend was glorious.
                                       
Updates:
Natalie will ONLY nap in her chair in her room, but at least she's napping and we are down to only about 12 minutes of crying/fussing before she falls asleep! (Down from 45 minutes initially).

Those 12 minutes are pretty funny though, and watching the monitor is a bit like watching a circus show.
                      
                       
                         
She's a nut- how do I get her to nap in her bed?! Or do I not worry about it?

We didn't go out during the actual blizzard but I brought the snow inside! She mostly just ate it:
                        
She also watched tv whilst snuggled in a Bed, Bath and Beyond box and eating blueberries....like a princess.

We did finally play a little outside on Sunday- but we don't have a sled! Our area prob got about 27-30 inches?? (I'm actually super bad at estimating that)
                      

                                       
She only tolerated about 30 minutes though. She was getting annoyed by her gloves- I think I need to get better ones. 

Natalie now kisses my belly when I ask her to kiss the baby. She still has no ides what's coming for her though mwahahaha. I've been trying to get it on video but when we ask her if she wants a brother or a sister she says "A brother!" we say "A brother?!" and then she goes "AND a sister!!" It's hilarious.
                   

My sister knows an artist who has used Natalie as his muse before. Yesterday my mom logged onto Facebook to find his latest charcoal drawing...how amazing is this?!
                    

To compare...it's amazing!:

How did you all survive the blizzard?! 


Comments

  1. I love the nap time circus pictures. Those are 100% hysterical. Who cares where or how she naps just as long as she naps. Love the charcoal portrait of her too! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin' and thanks for stopping by!

You may also like: