Valentine's Day Weekend

We spent a great wintery, COLD, weekend in Pennsylvania this past weekend.

On Saturday we had a big family dinner with my family at my parent's house.
                             

Sunday morning we took Natalie to Freefall Trampoline Park in Bethlehem, PA.

I was worried that since I wasn't jumping, Natalie would try to keep coming to me, or pulling me out onto the trampolines (only Chris and my sister's husband, John, were jumping with her) but she went out on the trampolines and didn't look back once! She had a blast running around the whole place, going on the trampolines, and into the foam pit.
                              
Sunday night, Chris and I had date night at White Orchid Thai while my parents watched Natalie. We had an amazingly delicious meal and wonderful date, it was much needed!
                     
Monday, we spent the morning at my parent's house and then drove back to New York in the snow! How was your long weekend?


Comments

  1. Oh how fun! I take Jack to the gym and he loves the trampolines! Your V Day dinner looked yummy! I love Thai food! Glad you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin' and thanks for stopping by!

You may also like: