Christopher Joseph: 4 Months


Name: Christopher Joseph

Weight: 15 lbs. 8 oz

Height: 25 1/2 inches

Health: Excellent Health!

Sleep: Excellent sleeper!! Not exactly on a set schedule or anything yet - but getting there. In bed by 7 or 8 every night. Some nights he wakes up at 2 or 3 am, other nights, he sleeps straight through till 5 or 6 am then goes back to sleep until 7 or 8 am. It's kind of all over the place and random what nights he wakes up early or not. Over the weekend, he went to bed at 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm two nights in a row!! Slept through until 7 or 8 the next morning! (woke up twice for feedings). That's what happens when you have an older sister constantly waking you up during the day! I will say this though - he goes RIGHT back to sleep as soon as I'm done nursing him, which is awesome. I never have to stand there for hours or rock him for hours to get him back to sleep, that has been awesome! AND if for some reason he does have trouble (like after a 6:00 am feeding, I just put him in the swing in our room and he either sleeps or is content in there while I catch more zzz's. GENIUS! 

Social: Very smiley with everyone! He's a little flirt already. I distinctly remember how hard Natalie made us work for smiles and laughs. She was a very serious baby, but Christopher is a little mush and a constant smiler!


Diet: Exclusively Breast Fed - we started rice cereal with Natalie somewhere in the 4th month - but I don't intend to start any food with him until 5 1/2 months or 6 months this time around. There's no reason to start any earlier than that and honestly, getting food prepped, dealing with the high chair, fitting food into the schedule is wayyyy more of a hassle than it's worth to me. It's so much easier to just quick sit down and nurse him when he's hungry!

Likes: Wubbanub, music, MOMMY! cooing, the swing,

Dislikes: Nothing! Except being hungry and being poopy (even that he doesn't even really mind lol)


Milestones: So crazy, I read through Natalie's 4 month update and I had her in the bumbo chair already!! So two days before Christopher turned 4 months I pulled down the bumbo chair and he's been liking it! It's INSANE to me to think in the next 4 months he will likely be crawling - I seriously cannot picture it, at all.

Happenings:
The moment every mom of a baby goes through and vows will never happen again. On Saturday, Christopher majorly pooped through his diaper and clothes. It was all up his backside. He's been doing this about once a day, late morning, lately. Of course, I didn't bring a backup outfit, even though one has been in my purse for weeks now. So he was naked at the hairdresser and out to lunch in Astoria! We had him covered with a blanket so nobody even knew but still, I was so annoyed with myself!


Comments

You may also like: