Basic Invite Review


I was invited to try out Basic Invite for the Thank You cards I needed to purchase for Christopher's Baptism.

I usually always go to TinyPrints, Shutterfly, or more recently, Personalized Creations. I hadn't heard of Basic Invite before, but was excited to try it out and see some newer layouts than I'm used to.

Right away I noticed some pretty unique things about this site that many of the other sites don't offer:

Almost Unlimited Colors - Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options so you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it down to the littlest detail. This is what we feel sets them apart from almost any other online stationery company.

Custom Samples - Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers the ability to order a printed sample of their actual invitation so they can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before they ever have to place an order for 500 invitations.

Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes - Basic Invite is just as colorful with our envelopes as we are with our invitations. Customers can choose from over 40 different colors when it comes to their envelopes so that they can make their invitation stand out even before it is opened. All of our envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be quickly and securely closed without licking a single one.


I chose the Opaque Photo Flair Design.  I had a little bit of trouble at first trying to figure out how to add in photos to customize, but once I got the hang of the site, it was easy from there. I could totally customize everything, from the background color, to the font - which is often what frustrates me at Shutterfly and TinyPrints.  I didn't change a whole lot about this design because I pretty much liked it the way it was! All I had to do was pop in 3 personalized pictures and I was done!

My order came quickly. Everything looked really great, and was in excellent condition! 


I definitely plan on checking out Basic Invite come this holiday season when it's time to look at holiday cards! I peeked around and they have some really great, and unique layouts for all their cards, especially the Holiday Cards!!

Have you ever heard of or tried Basic Invite? What is your "go to" card/invitation/stationery site?

*Disclaimer: I received thank you cards from BasicInvite for free in exchange for this review. However all opinions are my own.

Comments

You may also like: