Meeting Jackson

Over the weekend we got to meet my new little nephew Jackson!! Jackson weighs in at a whopping 4 lbs. 7 oz. and is the tiniest thing I've ever seen! Seriously, seeing him next to Christopher is the funniest thing EVER and made me realize just how HUGE my "little" 4 month old is! I felt like I was holding air when holding Jackson and I can't even believe that this is big compared to when he was born!!

He's adorable and doing really well, I can't wait to see what he looks like in just a few months as he gets bigger and stronger!!

I think my mom had her best birthday yet on Friday - with all 3 of her grandchildren and her 91 year old dad by her side! It was a different kind of chaos with all those kids (well plus my sister's 3 dogs and 2 cats I suppose....), but I guess this is our new normal now!

Welcome to the family Jackson!

Comments

You may also like: