Christopher Joseph 6 Months!

I dropped the ball and never did a 6 month update and he's 7 months next week already!! This update is "as of 6 months" which was now 3 weeks ago:

Name: Christopher Joseph

Weight: 17 lbs. 12 oz. (50%) at 6 months Natalie was 15 lbs. 8 oz.!

Height: 28 inches


Health: Very Healthy - a few sniffles here and there. 

Sleep: Great Sleeper

Social: Smiles Smiles Smiles with everyone! Loves to be held - we give in WAY too much. And, I don't care.


Diet: Tried apples, pears, oatmeal, bananas

Likes: Mommy, LOVES DADDY!! Every time he sees Chris he gets a HUGE smile! I am NOT OK with this (Har Har) I always reprimand him "I'm supposed to be your favorite for AT LEAST the first year! This is not allowed!" type thing...

Milestones: Sitting up a bit - still with the bobby helping to prop him up, but getting much stronger every day!

Comments

You may also like: