Christopher Joseph: 10 Month


Name: Christopher Joseph

Weight: 19 lbs. 10 oz. (38th percentile)


Height: 29.2 inches (60th percentile)


Health: Had a bought of bronchitis this past month (which he dutifully passed onto to BOTH grandma's who were hit super HARD with it - sorry Oma and Grandma!!) Other than that he is healthy and growing great. 

Sleep: Just like I wrote last month - he is still consistently waking up 2 times a night. Bed by 7:00/7:30, up around 11:00, and then again anywhere between 3-5am and back to sleep until 7:00/7:30am. 


Social: Super smiley and happy, flirts with people - smiles and giggles at others. 

Diet: There is really nothing I don't give him to try now. He's tried a tiny bit of peanut butter twice, I've been giving him cheerios, peas, steamed carrots, broccoli, etc., etc. The only thing I am really NOT good about is feeding him consistent meals. You know that saying "Food before 1, just for fun"? Yea, I take that phrase VERY literally.  But the problem is, he's not eating a ton of foods that he used to like. I can't get him to eat blueberries or eggs anymore (he LOVED them last month). I feel like he's spitting most foods out that I feed him, I just can't tell day to day what he will accept eating. (i realize that is all the more reason to keep feeding him as many foods as possible. I really don't want another picky eater. Natalie isn't super picky, just with meat she is).

Likes: Being held, standing and walking all the time. He really wants to move move move.

Milestones
*Walking with a walker! 

*Says "Dada", "Baba", and "Uh-oh" and likes to fake cough. Imitating sounds sooo much all of a sudden. I've heard him say "Mama" one time very clearly but I haven't been able to get him to say it again. 


* Waving - very deliberate waving, it's so cute! And whenever I walk into the bathroom in the morning with him, he waves at himself in the mirror right away.


*fake coughs imitates others when we cough, it's so funny. It's this pathetic little fake cough and I always say "ohhh that sounds baddd I should take you to the doctor" and then he pathetic, fake coughs again. I have to try and get this on video. 

*His two middle bottom teeth are fully in. His top 2 middle teeth are starting to come in too.

General notes:
Natalie weighed in at 20 lbs at her 10 month checkup - so my little chunky monkey has really slowed down with his weight gain and isn't as big as his older sister was at the same age! My parents commented this weekend while they were here how his personality is really starting to shine through. He's starting to really become his own little person now!




Comments

You may also like: