Gymboree


I’ve been taking Natalie to Gymboree since she was 6 months old. Now that Natalie’s back in school, I’m able to take Christopher to class twice a week and it’s cool to relive all these Gymboree classes and levels again but with him.



He has so much fun at class and now runs to the door on Tuesday and Thursday mornings when I ask him if he’s ready for Gymboree.

  • Laura
  • 1 min read
  • Characters: 360
Post Settings
92
I’ve been taking Natalie to Gymboree since she was 6 months old. Now that Natalie’s back in school, I’m able to take Christopher to class twice a week and it’s cool to relive all these Gymboree classes and levels again but with him.

He has so much fun at class and now runs to the door on Tuesday and Thursday mornings when I ask him if he’s ready for Gymboree






Saved

Comments

You may also like: