Halloween 2017

I started asking Natalie what she wanted to be for Halloween back in August. Right away she answered "An Ice-Cream Cone!" I laughed, and thought, well that's cute - let's see if she still feels that way as we get closer to the holiday. 

I asked her several times throughout the next three months and every time, she answered the same: "Ice Cream Cone" So I took to amazon, and found a super easy and simple ice cream cone costume that Natalie ended up loving once it arrived! 

L
Next, I had to think what Christopher would be to complement the Ice Cream Cone - and a little old-fashioned Ice Cream Man came to mind! 

L
Christopher wore jeans, a white shirt from Target, red suspenders and bow-tie from Amazon, an little red apron that my mom sewed together (I wrote the white "Ice Cream" on it), and the paper hat was from our trip to the Turkey Hill Experience in Lancaster this past summer. 

L
Both kids were a hit while we went trick or treating, but I have to say most people went gaga for Christopher - maybe it's just that people go crazy for little babies (especially super cute ones like him) but his little costume came together so nicely and it was just so stinkin' cute. I know there are probably only so many Halloween's that I can coordinate their costumes before they each decide what they want to be on their own, so these few little Halloweens I can plan and coordinate on my own, I'll take! Click on the photos to view more below:

And that's a wrap on Halloween 2017 - bring on the Holidays!

Comments

You may also like: