Long Island Puppet Theater Princess Brunch

On Saturday, Natalie and I had a great time at the Long Island Puppet Theater. They had a special Princess Brunch, which consisted of a meet-and-greet with Elsa, storytime, bagels/juice/coffee, sing-a-long time, and a puppet show with dance party at the end. For $20, this was a jam packed hour that was completely worth every penny. I felt bad that the event was not attended by more people, but since it was a small crowd, Natalie basically had her own personal Elsa for an hour, and Natalie was on cloud 9. She wanted to show Elsa her bow, her shirt, her shoes, her pants, she sat next to her during the show, she held her hands and danced with her when they played dance music - it was any little girl's dream. I was so so glad I had decided to take her to this event.

I've been kind of obsessed with the Long Island Puppet Theater since I first went last year. The guy that runs it is an extremely passionate showman, and I whole-heartedly appreciate his efforts to bring puppetry, live-theater and an overall fun experience to the children of Long Island.

Comments

You may also like: