Pinkalicious


In preparation for a Mother/Daughter/Grandmother trip to Easton State Theater to see Pinkalicious this past weekend with Natalie, I've been taking Pinkalicious books out of the library for the last two months like a mad-woman. Natalie has become obsessed with the book series and gets SO EXCITED every time we bring home new Pinkalicious books to read. According to Wikipedia, there are 38 books in all - we've probably covered about 30 of them at this point. This made her so incredibly excited to go see Pinkalicious on stage - I'm so glad I prepped her for the show.

Not to mention, PBS Kids just started airing their new series Pinkalicious and Peteriffic, AND Natalie and I have a Mother/daughter tea we are going to in a few weeks with is themed, you guessed it: Pinkalicious!

So, needless to say, Natalie was SO Excited to go see Pinkalicious at the Easton State Theatre on Sunday. We spent the better part of the day in Easton. We arrived there around 11:30, met up with my parents, and walked over to the Easton Public Market for lunch. I loooooovvvvveee it here. Great food, with a ton of options, and a wonderful little play space for the kids.

Then it was time for the show, so we walked up the street to the theater - but not before stopping at a merch. table set up outside where Natalie picked out a little pink ballerina doll (now named: Jessie)

My mom and I cried, then laughed about how we were crying. Natalie loved it, it was a perfect little 50 minute show to introduce her to a theater that we know and love well. She was captivated the whole time, and was very happy telling Grandpa and Chris all about the show this afternoon and evening. I see many future trips to Easton with Natalie,  and eventually Christopher! After the show we went back to the Easton Public Market for some brownies and chocolate while she played a little bit more, and then Natalie and I headed back to New York - home by 6:30! A Perfectly Pinkalicious day in Pennsylvania (I couldn't resist).


Comments

You may also like: