Weekend Wedding in Salem Part 2

On Monday, I told you all about our awesome day in Salem, Massachusetts and the first part of our friends, Juan and Meg's, wedding. After the ceremony, the Cocktail Hour and the reception were held back at the Salem Waterfront Hotel.
My friend, Kerry, enjoying "the bump"
With the Hubster

After enjoying cocktail hour, we were sent into the reception where we were asked to take our seats. Our rock-candy place cards were an awesome and sweet treat to be greeted with!
 
The Bridal Party as well as the Bride and Groom were introduced to the party and they shared their first dance.

 

Meghan danced with her dad. Again, just like during the first dance, Meghan's little brother cried through the whole thing and it was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Juan danced with his beautiful mom:

And then they cut the cake! Meg and Juan opted for a cupcake tower with mini cake on top. All was going perfectly smoothly and then Meg totally smashed the cake in Juan's face! She got him really good!

By the end of the night, the dance floor was packed with people dancing their rumps off:
I even had to dance around our table at one point in a "win the centerpiece" competition held after dinner - how the pregnant lady became the chosen one to dance, I'll never know. But I gave it my all, and I think their photographer has some pretty priceless pictures of this to boot.

Congratulations Meg and Juan! We couldn't be happier for you both!

Comments

  1. Ummm....is that my son-in-law getting ready to spank the bride? (snicker, snicker, laugh, laugh!). It looks like everyone had an absolute blast. I love the bead work on the bride's dress and the layers of fabric. And you look beautiful as well in your raspberry and black floral dress. It's a good color on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh..umm..of course not! he's just...trying to brush something off her dress...LOL..we're all very close. Thanks, I really love that dress, I can't wait to wear it again for Mal's rehearsal dinner!

      Delete
  2. Everything looks amazing! I love the initial "M" guestbook. That is definitely a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I liked that M too...I can't wait to see where and how they display it in their home!

      Delete
  3. Everybody wants a piece of da bump.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me some lovin' and thanks for stopping by!

You may also like: